Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to all you out there in Blogland...
I hope you remember those who have fought and are fighting for our freedom. 
Today I remember both of my grandpas and countless other friends and family members who have given so much to keep our country safe. A HUGE "Thank You" is the least we can do to honor them.
I remember being a little girl and any time I would be out with my parents and we saw a man or woman in uniform, my parents would make me go over to them and say "Thank You". Such a  small gesture, but as an adult I realize what a big impact it still has on me today... All politics aside, I have a huge respect and gratitude to all those who have/are fighting for our nation. 
Sooo... Go thank a soldier and enjoy time with those you love today!
 all pics via pinterest

Much Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment