Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday!
So, I'm going to try to make this into a weekly posting. I see a lot of other bloggers doing this and I agree with them, it's a great push to get up and dressed fairly cute in the morning. Ha! 
I'm a substitute teacher so on days I do not work, or days where I only work in the afternoons, I can be lazy about getting dressed {just being honest}. So here goes my first one... Kinda plain, but comfy :)


JEAN JACKET: Old Navy from forever ago, GREY TANK: Forever 21, BLACK SKIRT: TJ Maxx, PURSE: H&M, LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS: Forever 21. {Later I put on a coral summer scarf to bring in some color, but didn't get a pic}

What are some of your go-to outfits? Feel free to comment below!! :)

Much Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment