Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter Re-Cap

So I know that Easter was a WHILE ago, but I couldn't help sharing some photos from my Easter. My hubby and I went to my sister-in-laws house for an afternoon brunch. We had a great time with family and friends. There ended up being quite a lot of people! My sister-in-law Bethany and her husband just had a beautiful baby boy this past November. He is so stinkin' cute and since the hubby and I do not have kids yet, we LOVE being around our nephew and being an uncle and auntie. Being an auntie is SO MUCH FUN!! My other sister-in-law Michelle is having a baby this July! 4th of July is her due date, how cool is that?!? We can't wait until the two cousins can meet and interact with each other. Having babies around makes everything better doesn't it? So be prepared there are many pictures of my darling nephew Ethan!! xoxo


Me and the handsome hubby after church Easter morning. He loves to tease me and make me crack up as people take our pics. :)


 Our cute baskets {YES, we do Easter baskets for each other every year!} 


 Yummy strawberry shortcake kabobs I made for my dessert contribution... 


Someone else brought these delectable treats! 


 My bro-in-law Rich and Brian grilling veggies... 


 ETHAN!! Is his outfit not the most darling thing?!?


 I love this BOY!!! He loves kisses from his auntie!! xoxo


 My eyes are a little weird here, but oh well :)


 Uncle Boobie {what his sister and bro-in-law call him}


I just want to smooch these cute little rolls!! I love it!!

This picture alone is making me have baby fever!!

So that was my Easter. I hope yours was every bit as lovely as mine was! 

Much Love, 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment