Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday, Little Lamb and BBQ

I'm baaaaaack...  With another "What I Wore Wednesday" that is!!
I know you are all thrilled, right? Ha! Let me just start out by saying that summer here in CA can be beautiful but brutal. I'm talking about 110 degrees in the summer. It's not like that every day, but it has already been in the 90's the past few days. YUCK! I love it being warm, but I don't do extreme heat well. At least there isn't humidity, thank God. :) Sooo... I went to a friends BBQ the other day {this is not actually what I'm wearing today...} and it was over 90 degrees outside. I wanted to wear something fun and breezy because earlier that same day I had lunch with friends and wore a 3/4 length black shirt. I was dying of heat exhaustion {ok, I'm slightly exaggerating, but seriously...} because we ended up being outside for part of the luncheon {they had just got 4 baby lambs!}. So here is my breezy, cool summer pick...


 Isn't that piece of yellow trash great? How did I not notice that earlier?

MINT TOP: h&m, WHITE LACE TANK: Gap, JEAN SKIRT: Ann Taylor, PURSE: h&m, 
WATCH: vintage, WEDGE SANDALS: Old Navy, SUNGLASSES: Forever 21

Little Lamb
I asked my hubby for a baby lamb after we left our friend's home for lunch... He responded with, "Of course babe, we can keep him on our back porch". Our back porch is like 5 ft x 10 ft. Tiny-ha!


Sooo precious

BBQ
The BBQ I mentioned earlier was actually more of a "welcome to the family" BBQ. Some good friends of my husband and I's had just gotten married and had a destination wedding in San Diego. Some of his family was not able to make the trip. So his parents had a family BBQ {which they are famous for} to officially welcome my beautiful friend Ness into their family. Everyone had a really nice time. 
Here are a few shots I got during the BBQ. 

This darling little guy loved my lotion I guess :)

 This cake was pure BLISS!! Yummy layers of homemade strawberry filling...

 Good thing Green Lantern was there to protect us all

 Abe and Ness

A bit blurry, but some of the Groomsmen and close friends of the Groom.

Have a wonderful {almost} summer day my lovely friends!!

Much Love,
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment