Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Bit Of Pretties




Happy Sunday all!

It is a sunshiny day here in CA. Hubby and I are on our way to church and I wanted to leave you with a bit of beauty... I just love looking through pictures of gorgeous flowers! 
My mom is an "expert gardener" with the greenest thumb you've ever seen {I hope I got that gene!}! She has always made every yard of every home we have lived in look outstanding. She always had flower books and flower journals laying around the house on end tables or coffee tables. Here is where I want to say "Thanks Mom, for allowing and pushing me without even knowing it to grow up with a love and appreciation for God's natural beauty..."
Here are a few of my current favorites I found on Pinterest... I tried to source them, but they came up to a google image search.... Oh well, I tried!







I also found this beautiful quote that I thought went along with this post! I wish I knew who wrote it.
Enjoy your Sunday all, whether it be in your place of worship or relaxing with your family! 



Much Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment