Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Preparing for NY

Not too much going on here at the homestead. I have the day off work so far {I'm a sub, so they can call whenever}. I've spent my morning doing dishes and picking up around the house from yesterday in which we were obviously too lazy to do last night! Ha!. Ever have nights/days like that? Anyone?... I hope I am not alone in that. :) I have a pretty good feeling I'm not though, wink-wink.
So I'm pretty excited for my trip to see my bestie in MD {read earlier post HERE} I leave in a week and a day! I've made a long list of things I want to do while we are in NY for a few days. Did I also mention that we are staying with my good friend Anna? She is amazing. In a way she was the big sister I never had. Felecia and I were also best friends growing up with her younger sister Katie. Anna would somehow be stuck being our chauffeur everywhere. I think she liked it though, who wouldn't love carting around 3 fourteen year olds? She would take us with her to hang out with the "older kids" and we thought we were so cool. Ha!! But anyways... she is the BEST! Now we are all grown up and we are friends. She is married to an awesome man and they have just had their first child {Gianna} about 6 months ago. I can't wait to meet Gianna. We haven't met because every time she or I are in our hometown, we end up missing each other by a few days. :( Boo... But now we get to meet and I'm stoked! :) 

Here are a few images I found via Pinterest of some things I might buy/see while in NY

Classic NY souvenir, I'll probably cave in & get one
Maybe I'll be the ultimate tourist and get an I Heart NY phone case? No... Probably not....
OR

Should I get my nails done like this while I'm there? Hehe! {Do people really do this?}














I hope I don't run into this guy, Yikes!

Wouldn't mind seeing something like this...

I'm off to run some errands...
Have a great Tuesday all, xoxo

Much Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment