Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome!

Hello friends, this is my first post and I'm a bit nervous about it! I guess every good thing needs a starting point, wink-wink :) I've always had a desire to start a blog and love the idea of combining my creative outlet with letting my friends and family see a bit into my life. Having most of my family and friends out of state can make it hard to connect with each of them over the phone, so this is another way to keep that connection going! I'm so excited to see where this will take me. 
Here you are going to see a lot of different things including time with my hubby, DIY projects, decorating, fashion and all things lovely. Yes, I know that is all a bit random, but that's life right?!? 
Have a fabulous Saturday all!!


 Picture taken from Pinterest (SweetEventide) 

Much Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment