Monday, April 23, 2012

Fro-Yo and Peets Coffee

Two things in life I can't live without are frozen yogurt and coffee. I just love them both. In town we have this great little spot that has them next door to each other. My husband knows that if I'm in a bad mood or had a long day all it takes is one of these things to cheer me up {or both sometimes, hehe}. 
The other night we met up with some friends at this very spot. We started off with a little fro-yo and ended with coffee and fabulous company... :) Wonderful evening!
Here is my "edgy" combo. 

 Strawberry yogurt with yogurt chips, a little mochi and strawberry chunks

Raspberry White Mocha, I highly recommend it!

Enjoy your Monday and don't forget to take time to enjoy the small things.

Much Love,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment